• Virtual Awakening - New Endless Hero

Hi everyone,

It has been a busy week for all of us and our VIP members, already testing "Virtual Awakening" and giving us interesting feedback. But for now, let me introduce our new Virtual Endless hero: Kyuind Neuil.

Endless hero: Kyuind Neuil

KYUIND NEUIL

Faction: Endless

Class: Administrator / Commander

Stats:
    • Labour: 7
    • Wit: 0
    • Melee: 0
    • Offence: 4
    • Defence: 4

Special Ability:
    • +5 industry per population on Methane / Hydrogen / Helium
    • - 10 % ship cost on system

Appointed as the operator of an industrial platform orbiting a gas giant during the Dust Wars, Neuil's skills at production were greatly appreciated until the war moved elsewhere, and he was left alone. After spending millennia maintaining the platform, he was found and expatriated by an Automaton scientific expedition. Neuil now roams the galaxy, putting his many years of practical knowledge in industry and warfare to work for his clients.

We will be able to announce the release date in the upcoming week, so stay tuned and have a nice weekend!
    Comments 15 Comments
      Digitalhawk96 -
      This is one of those artworks were you tilt your head and try to take in what actually has been drawn. Orange...
      Troodon -
      Wait. Isn't he a virtual? How does he have a physical form at all?
      Rheem -
      Quote Originally Posted by Troodon View Post
      Wait. Isn't he a virtual? How does he have a physical form at all?
      Who said that was a physical form?
      Aries1980 -
      An awesome game that keeps getting better and better... Great job, again.
      Nexxaryaath -
      Awesome, I like the idea of a hero that works well on Gas Giants. Also epic artwork.
      Kareal -
      The Gas Giant ability is cool but the ship cost modifier along with being an administrator is a little messed up. In a multiplayer game the benefits of being the person that starts with him is ridiculous.
      Buchwald91 -
      He looks epic! Really great seeing more of The Endless!
      Sovereign -
      So ist that the Android Body of the Virtual Endless? Or Did he maintained the Station as a programm?And is that the virual Endless which mind switched into Mizn Ora-Yur body and then back (the latest Automaton hero) and gives her/him/it the power to control dust?
      UncleChu -
      Very nice. Looks like a much more nicely refined Artificial Intelligence of the Purple Clan from the obscure PS2 title "Indigo Prophecy", aka Fahrenheit. He shows up at about 4:20 in the vid below.
      ZZGashi -
      Quote Originally Posted by UncleChu View Post
      Very nice. Looks like a much more nicely refined Artificial Intelligence of the Purple Clan from the obscure PS2 title "Indigo Prophecy", aka Fahrenheit. He shows up at about 4:20 in the vid below.
      You are also forgetting that that title was also for XBox and PC. I played through some of it and have not picked it back up again yet.
      Stealth_Hawk -
      Good to see that Solentis has been busy
      Tredecim -
      Poor guy, he looks like he's on fire Nah, good job
      UncleChu -
      Quote Originally Posted by ZZGashi View Post
      You are also forgetting that that title was also for XBox and PC. I played through some of it and have not picked it back up again yet.
      That's true, I myself played through half of it on PC from GoG.com until I hit some corrupt sound files halfway through that stopped me from finishing. Had to watch how the game concluded out on Youtube playthroughs.

Endless Space's iteration and background of super advanced AI civilizations makes way more sense than Indigo Prophecy... the AI comes out of right field in the story.
      HumanSpacer -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rheem View Post
      Who said that was a physical form?
      He doesn't have a physical body. His body is basically just a hologram.
      Cosmos -
      Just finished the game winning Expansion victory with the Sowers and this hero in fleet. But not getting "Praise to the Endless" achievment ("Win with an Expansion Victory with the Sowers when you have the Endless Hero"). Does it only works with the Skuoi Kyryi, or this is a bug?