These past few days have been tiring but fun! We've had the opportunity to meet some of our forums regulars at the office last Friday. Indeed, we have organised a playtest session of Endless Legend and Dungeon of the Endless, and we've decided to invite some of you over. It was a cool experience for all of us I'm sure and we'll share the experience on the blog very soon. But for now, let's focus on DotE: we have our "Necrophage" update coming up for you!
This update [0.3.5] will bring a new floor (the dungeon now has a total of 6 floors), a new Necrophage environment and the hero you have chosen in a previous GAMES2GETHER vote, difficulty levels, new game events created by the community, and many more. Check out the release notes below.
Here they are, the results of the Item Creation Competition:
Congrats to bendingbones, T41 and suspense0522: you will all get your items implemented and receive a Dungeon of the Endless T-shirt. Please check PM me your name and address so I can send you your prize! Thank you.
A new vote is also available! We have a simply question: what content would you rather have in a future update?
Get on the GAMES2GETHER page and vote for your favourite proposal.
RELEASE NOTES [0.3.5]
Changes & Additions
- Added a new floor; the dungeon now has a total of 6 floors
- Added the Necrophage environment at the level 5 and 6
- Added 2 difficulty levels, which can be selected at the start of the game:
- Too Easy
- Added 3 new events:
- Cryo Capsule – The player can trade Industry once to: obtain Food, find heroes, or a Toxic Cloud (see below) [G2G]
- Dust Factory – In exchange of Industry, the Dust Factory can either give you Dust, or explode and destroy all the module slots in the room
- Toxic Cloud – You can randomly find the Toxic Cloud in rooms that will slow hero movement and attack speed
- Added a new Necrophage hero, Skroig [G2G]
- Characteristics: he refuses to wear an armour (it doesn’t fit his style); because he finds his own food, the recruitment and levelling up costs are reduced
- Added Science loot
- Added some VFX and SFX
- Improved some module tooltips
- Fixed a bug that modifies the attack power of heroes on some directions and prevents the reduction of the cooldown for some heroes (Max, Opbot, Golgy)
- Hero max level is now set to 8: 2 levels by heroes have been added and the stats tweaked (globally reduced and increased some)
- Changed the unlock levels of skills Warning: some levels won’t unlock any skill
- Removed the Operate skill for Gork and Troe
- Removed the Repair skill for some Deena
- Tweaked the item loot table and costs
- Added the Operate skill on 2 items: Scope and Energy Bar
- Increased difficulty of Hydra and Zombie mobs
- Added a speed reducer on heroes in room with Hydra mobs
- Increased Science cost of minor module upgrades (+20%)
- Increased effect of minor module upgrades
- Tweaked module power:
- Slightly reduced Prisoner Prod power
- Increased Tesla power
- Reduced Claymoar power
- Increased Tear Gas power and added a damage over time
- Removed the “special” level 5
- Increased difficulty in the last levels