As you have seen during the Gamescom 2014, we have slightly started teasing with you a new race for Endless Legend... But it's now time to introduce you to the Drakken at last!
ABOUT THE DRAKKEN
An ancient and venerable race, the drakes and dragons of the Drakken prize lore, history, and wisdom above all things.
Few in number but exceedingly powerful, they do not seek war but rather relationships, information, and knowledge. Faction histories, artifacts, and ruins are highly prized by the Drakken while wealth, military power, and advanced technology are viewed as insignificant.
Military they have limited numbers, and bring to battle very few but very powerful units.
The gradual onset of longer winters has not escaped the notice of this race who are attuned to Auriga's rhythms than all the rest.
Already they have struck out across the vast planet, forging ties with all who share Auriga's lands. They understand well that even if the cataclysm comes again, their first duty is to preserve what the Endless left behind, so that one day, maybe in a hundred years, maybe in a hundred thousand, their great teacher's creations will still endure.
[0.6.1] RELEASE NOTES
CHANGES AND ADDITIONS
- Added the Drakken faction, an ancient and venerable race which prizes lore, history, and wisdom above all things.
- Added orchestral version of the musics.
- Added the Faction introduction movies and subtitles.
- Added a md5 hash algorithm to hash the databases and filter the MP games that are not compatible in the sessions list.
- Tweaked XP earned by Heroes and units.
- Adjusted watchtower foundation generation to increase chances of having them near frontiers and far from each other.
- Added the victory by Supremacy.
- Fixed the victory by Elimination.
- Removed HP/ATK/DEF maluses on players in Impossible/Endless difficulty, and reduced bonuses on AI.
- Increased Bribe cost by 50 Dust (flat) so that Bribe would be more rarely used in early game.
- Added constraints on generation options to avoid worlds with less than 4 regions.
- Added more steps in Region Size (without changing the min and max size).
- Strategic/luxury/anomaly odds generation options now work.
- Removed some generation options.
- The geometry advanced setting is now a graphic setting.
- Added or completed texts of the tooltips for the Advanced Settings.
- Improved the scoring of buildings and army objectives.
- Added the army objective location in the unit production scoring.
- Improved the decision algorithm to choose between buildings and units production.
- Improved strategic plan and city state transitions.
- Improved armies liveability by cancelling the mission when the power of the army drops.
- Improved armies liveability by merging smaller armies and by avoiding to split the bigger ones.
- Improved hero assignation (in progress).
- Improved the AI CPU performance.
- The AI can now buy heroes, units and resources on the Marketplace.
- The AI can now sell resources on the Marketplace.
- Allowed the Settler to colonise as soon as an enemy is detected to reduce settlers loss.
- The AI can now bribe Minor Faction villages.
- Added a quest resolution for the AI (based only on time and difficulty).
- Implemented basic heuristics for all contracts and terms.
- Improved the diplomatic influences based on other empires actions (aggressive colonisation, battle, etc.).
- Improved the diplomatic notification. Diplomatic text are placeholders for now.
- Improved the diplomatic behaviours and feedback.
- An accepted contract will now trigger an acknowledgement message.
- Added attitude notifications.
- Added a tooltip on Resources in the negotiation screen.
- Added an icon to the Cities in the negotiation screen.
- Improved the display of the stockpiles and how they are used.
- Corrected paths on Empire plan's unit bonuses (some weren't affecting units in City garrison).
- Added a feedback (a crown) to identify the Main City of an empire.
- The population now shows the total number of workers (city pop + pacified villages), with the details in the tooltip.
- Added more information about the ownership of a captured city.
- Changed the effects of the Stun ability (removed the damage effect; the different levels now affect the probability to succeed).
- Improved the display of the faction encounter notification.
- The chain lightning execution and the report duration are now scaled according to battle speed.
- High ground bonus is now increased during winter.
- Added the life gauge to the main hero, as well as injured and level-up icons when applicable.
- In the encounter result panel, if undead units have spawned from parasited units, they are added to the list with a special icon.
- In the encounter result panel, if the last stand ability has been used on a hero, a special icon is displayed.
- Reverted the order in which the transactions appear in a turn, for consistency (the most recent is always on top).
- Removed the Black market treaty.
- Increased the max number of Heroes available on the Marketplace.
- Changed order of three Wild Walker Hero skills to decrease their Industry potential at level 2.
- Decreased Broken Lords skill Mining Authority (from +1 to +0.5 resource bonus on deposits).
- Skills with percentage bonuses to attributes now affect Heroes too.
- Changed "Functioning Insomniac" skill (only 1 level but more effective) and Industry on forest skill (only 1 level now).
- Corrected "odds of looting nothing" (when searching on ruins) on hero skills.
- Added 4 side quests (Village quests: The Doubtful Chief, Winter Has Come; Ruins quests: Within a Rock in a Hard Place, A Princely Gift).
- Moved the “Right of Way” technology from Era 3 to Era 2.
- Improved the display of the effects of the Ardent Mages technologies (pillars and spells).
- Added Relation Point score on the stats ending screen.
- The effects in the tooltips are now grouped when using the same symbol/per/to/on/from/valueformat/etc.
- Fixed an issue where a garrison panel is displaying for the villages.
- The loading of a new game or a saved game now displays a picture related to the player's faction.
- Improved the display of the in-game console.
- Added the resource income in the resource tooltip.
- Changed the visibility of the FIDS income for the trade routes in the 2D strategic map.
- Added XP gain per turn in the tooltip of the units and heroes.
- Added numerical values for current and or XP required to level up for units and heroes.
- Updated the icons of the Diplomatic abilities.
- Added a confirmation message when exiting a multiplayer lobby.
- Fixed an issue where an unskippable assert is displayed after ending the turn (AICommanderMission.TryCreateArmyMission).
- Fixed an issue where the player can remain stuck when attacking a minor faction village.
- Fixed an issue where a skippable assert is generated when the user tries to load a multiplayer session from another multiplayer session.
- Fixed an issue where skippable asserts are generated when minor factions start to siege AI cities and can raze cities.
- Fixed an issue where a skippable assert is generated when the user selects the starting army.
- Fixed an issue where the AI was still moving the player armies when the player has joined a game.
- Fixed an issue where the player is not informed that s/he can only trade cities when proposing a Truce.
- Fixed an issue where the player can select eliminated factions in the drop down list found in the Diplomacy screen.
- Fixed an issue where expansion buildings do not change their colour on the adventure map after they are conquered.
- Fixed an issue where dismissing an assimilated faction removes all the minor factions unit designs.
- Fixed an issue where many AOE given by the same action were not properly applied.
- Fixed an issue where the reinforcements gave XP to the opponent after a retreat.
- Fixed an issue where the Parasitism capacity returns the dead units as Militia units.
- Fixed an issue where the capacity levels are not displayed properly.
- Fixed an issue where units immune to disease are also immune to the Parasitism capacity.
- Fixed an issue where the Privateers units are too weak compared to faction units equipped with items.
- Fixed an issue where the "Explore" army action functions only for the first army which was set on doing it.
- Fixed an issue where the Broken Lords hero skill "Distributed Defences" does not also apply to the hero.
- Fixed an issue where the Wild Walker hero skill "Natural Architect" is not unlocked when learning the "Cold Operator".
- Fixed an issue where the Wild Walker hero skill "Behemoth Trainer" can be unlocked by learning the "Functioning insomniac".
- Fixed an issue where the Ardent Mages hero skill "Seething Fire" does not apply to the hero as well.
- Fixed an issue where all quests that ask the player to complete the objective in a set number of turns display a debug text as the number.
- Fixed several typos in the quests' texts.
- Fixed an issue where the technology received for completing the Wild Walkers questline has a placeholder image and icon.
- Fixed an issue where the 7.2 Wild walker questline technology "Arcane repository of zaltana" unlocks two city improvements.
- Fixed an issue where the vengeful army spawned in the Accidental Desecrator side quest does not attack the user's army.
- Fixed an issue where the Broken Lords Chapter 8 step 2 of the faction quest cannot be completed.
- Fixed an issue where the Roving Clans Chapter 2 alternative quest does not trigger.
- Fixed an issue where the Roving Clans Chapter 4 alternative quest does not trigger.
- Fixed an issue where the Roving Clans Chapter 7 cannot be completed.
- Fixed an issue where the Necrophages Chapter 5 alternative quest does not trigger.
- Fixed an issue where the Necrophages chapter 7.1 cannot be completed.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltips in the zoomed out research screen are not properly located.
- Fixed an issue where the "Advanced Armour" does not unlock titanium and glassteel armours.
- Fixed an issue where the Necrophages "Cannon fodder" icon overlaps with the "Conscription centre" inside the research screen.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltips of game speed choices in the new game screen do not provide useful information.
- Fixed an issue where the buyout icon does not increase in size when switching to the "big screen user interface" on 1920x1080.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip for the empire plan notification icon does not display the number of turns remaining until a plan can be unlocked.
- Fixed an issue where the player is not informed about the siege effects.
- Fixed an issue where checked and unchecked tick boxes present the same highlight on mouse-over.
- Fixed an issue where two Urces units are displayed in the "Available constructions" after the user assimilates "Urces" minor faction.
- Fixed an issue where unlocking the marketplace through diplomacy traded techs does not function properly.
- Fixed an issue where the game pace timer display will stop functioning if the user starts 2 consecutive sessions with a timer enabled.
- Fixed several missing icons.
- Fixed an issue where Minor villages and borough streets models disappear.
- Fixed an issue where all city tiles under the effect of an Ardent Mages pillar will play disappear and play the construction animation when the pillar expires.
- Fixed an issue where capturing or receiving cities does not change the Extractor or Watchtower models.
- Fixed an issue where the Ardent Mages Pillars are visible through the fog of war of explored regions for other players.
- Fixed an issue where a desync is generated on worker assignation when joining a game in progress.
- Fixed an issue where a desync is generated when the AI chooses a strategy in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where the "back to lobby" button doesn't properly explain that it resyncs the users of the session.
- Fixed an issue where a desync is generated in a sessions if a user changed her/his name while another user is offline in the Steam Friends list.
- Fixed an issue where the player filter loses its functionality after any filter is used inside the multiplayer join game screen.
Related to our game engine:
- Primary monitors not used by the game: we are working with Unity to fix this issue.
- Game in front of other programs when alt-tabbed: we are working with Unity to fix this issue.
Keep an eye on the latest news by following us:
- The game website: http://g2g.amplitude-studios.com/Games/Endless-Legend
- The Endless Legend Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EndlessLegendGame
- Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/amplitude