viral stories
  • [Endless Day] FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

See: http://endless-day.com/

DURATION OF THE IN-GAME EVENTS
    The event starts on January 21st and ends on January 25th (midnight CET).

ENDLESS DAY SPECIAL CONTENT - SPOILER ALERT

ENDLESS SPACE
    • How to unlock the Emlek Tarosh hero: you need to start a new game of Endless Space (make sure you have disabled your mods if you are playing with any), before January 25th (end of the event). If you manage to do so, the hero will be unlocked for your future games once the event is over.
    • To unlock the “Endless Day” achievement: win a game in “Endless” difficulty, started between January 21st and January 25th, but completed at any time.

DUNGEON OF THE ENDLESS
    • How to unlock the archivist, Esseb Tarosh: you need to start a new game of Dungeon of the Endless. The hero will be available in your pool right away, for the duration of the event. Like any other heroes in DotE, you need to survive at least three floors with the hero or finish the game with it. If you manage to do so, once the event ends, you will be able to keep the Esseb Tarosh in your pool of heroes.
    • How to unlock the “Endless Day” achievement: you need to start a new game in any difficulty, hire the archivist hero and keep it alive, and complete the game. Make sure you start and complete a game between January 21st and January 25th in order to get the achievement.

ENDLESS LEGEND
    • How to unlock the Eslek Tarosh hero and the “Endless Day” achievement: you need to start a new game of Endless Legend (make sure you have disabled your mods if you are playing with any), before January 25th (end of the event!). Once you have built your first city, a new quest will appear: “Day of the Awakening”. Complete it and you will unlock the new hero and the Steam achievement.

OMG, IT’S JANUARY 26th

SOLUTION
    • Don’t hurt us.
    • What’s fun about technology is that you can mess with it. It’s easy: just go back in time.

MORE QUESTIONS?
    Visit the official Amplitude forum and Steam Discussions:

Comments 12 Comments
      melkathi -
      Now to see how many people don't figure it out
      Myrddin -
      Phew that was exhausting, I'm glad I got all that done was nice to go back and play them all again. Good job on the nicely planned event for us Amp team
      Wolflyn -
      Already unlocked 2 of the 3 heroes, (Just endless Legend left) pretty neat event. I do rather like that as long as you start them within the event time frame you can complete them at any time after it has ended for the steam Achievs, handy for those too busy to fully play all three games within the event window.
      Think_Blindly -
      To unlock the heroes in all three games, will I need to play while connected to the internet?
      melkathi -
      Not for DotE at least. It is an ingame thing, not a steam achievement.
      harry -
      Quote Originally Posted by melkathi View Post
      Now to see how many people don't figure it out
      so if I set my computer clock back it will register? Sorry huge fan but havent been browsing the net recently
      Voidlight -
      Quote Originally Posted by harry View Post
      so if I set my computer clock back it will register? Sorry huge fan but haven't been browsing the net recently
      That seems to be what they're implying.
      melkathi -
      Just remember to set it back again afterwards
      CyprianTubes -
      I did the requirements for the endless legend but did not acquire the achievement.
      CyprianTubes -
      Quote Originally Posted by CyprianTubes View Post
      I did the requirements for the endless legend but did not acquire the achievement.
      Just fixed it. Stupid Steam.
      CyprianTubes -
      Nearly impossible to beat Endless Space on endless difficulty even with the A.I. having the worst custom faction of all time. ;_; #WantDatEmlekTaroshEndlessDayAchievement. If anyone wants to help me post on this thread to teach me how. thank you and have a wonderful evening/morning/afternoon
      gerinko -
      Quote Originally Posted by CyprianTubes View Post
      Nearly impossible to beat Endless Space on endless difficulty even with the A.I. having the worst custom faction of all time. ;_; #WantDatEmlekTaroshEndlessDayAchievement. If anyone wants to help me post on this thread to teach me how. thank you and have a wonderful evening/morning/afternoon
      it's easy.
      1. choose expansion victory as victory condition.
      2. make a custom faction, that have sowers affinity (they always have slow start) and make them as worst as possible.
      3. set the galaxy size to tiny, lower the number of wormholes, and make it 1v1.
      4. for your faction, i suggest to choose Hissho/Cravers (for their military power),Horatio (for their huge influence area), or Amoeba(they know the whole map, so you can plan your expansion better).