+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Steam coupons] Steam Trading Cards Beta invites & coupon For Shogun 2: TW

Galactic Officer 1
    G2G

Level
    Level Completed: 96%
Next Level: 7XP
    Achievements:
    Capture the Tag!AstronautHappy Birthday!Hi my name is...People!!
    Awards:
    DisharmonyDisharmony

[Steam coupons] Steam Trading Cards Beta invites & coupon For Shogun 2: TW

Hi folks,

I have 2 coupons for Steam Trading Cards Beta and one (maybe two) 75% discount coupons for Shogun 2: Total War.

They will expire soon, so if anyone wants, just post here.

RULES: I will NOT give to the first 4 posters. i will get back at the forums at noon and will look into the profiles, and consider active community participants and general niceness to others in the forums. I do not claim that my decision will be unbiased or fair at all. I just want to give back to active community participants, as opposed to zero-day forum denizens.

Everyone was a n00b some day, including me. Hope you understand and keep the forum talks nice.

Lieutenant Commander
    G2G
    Level
    Level Completed: 81%
Next Level: 29XP
    Achievements:
    Capture the Tag!Junior Game DesignerOverdriveHumm... not bad...AstronautRising Star!Happy Birthday!I love you guys!
    Awards:
    DisharmonyDisharmonyDungeon of the EndlessDotE FounderDotE FounderDotE FounderDotE FounderEndless LegendEL Founder
    If you explore the forums, almost everyone is nice so I honestly wish you good luck finding the nicest , and many people are very active (and I think there is a 'weeks most active user in the Games2Gether tab. I hope that helps.
    Always look on the bright side of life.

Memetic Moderator
    G2G
    Level
    Level Completed: 30%
Next Level: 280XP
    Achievements:
    Human Tagging Machine!Stardom!!!OverdriveFriendship needs no words...S.T.A.R.S.Junior Game DesignerEndless Space ExplorerBeen there, done that...
    Awards:
    Dev TeamEndless SpaceVIPDisharmonyDisharmonyDisharmonyDisharmonyGamescom 2013Dungeon of the EndlessDotE FounderDotE FounderEndless LegendEL FounderGamescom 2014
    just posting to get the count up. So that someone else can claim the discounts.
    I will NOT give to the first 4 posters.
    An eye for an eye leaves the whole world monocular.

Commander
    G2G
    Level
    Level Completed: 95%
Next Level: 10XP
    Achievements:
    I love you guys!People!!Been there, done that...Among the Stars
    Awards:
    Dev TeamEndless SpaceVIPDisharmonyGamescom 2013
    I gave my two away yesterday. Then the people who I gave them two bought the game and then got two each themselves
    My Youtube Channel
    If I ever reach perfection then I know I'm not trying hard enough! - What decides when you've lost the war, when the first man falls, or when they erase it all?
    My Xbox live tag is InFlamesForEver send me a message or request for some Gears 2 or Halo Wars.

Chief Galactic Officer 5
    G2G
    Level
    Level Completed: 83%
Next Level: 26XP
    Achievements:
    OverdriveAstronautHi my name is...Humm... not bad...Rising Star!Happy Birthday!
    Awards:
    Endless SpaceEndless SpaceDev TeamDisharmonyDungeon of the EndlessDotE Founder
    4th!!!!

now you can give it to the next few

(already have it)

Lieutenant Commander
    G2G
    Level
    Level Completed: 81%
Next Level: 29XP
    Achievements:
    Capture the Tag!Junior Game DesignerOverdriveHumm... not bad...AstronautRising Star!Happy Birthday!I love you guys!
    Awards:
    DisharmonyDisharmonyDungeon of the EndlessDotE FounderDotE FounderDotE FounderDotE FounderEndless LegendEL Founder
    Well it is past 12 CST, and I already have it, can't wait for Rome 2!
    Always look on the bright side of life.

Commodore
    G2G
    Level
    Level Completed: 40%
Next Level: 121XP
    Achievements:
    People!!I love you guys!Among the StarsBeen there, done that...Capture the Tag!
    Awards:
    Dev TeamEndless SpaceDisharmonyDungeon of the EndlessDotE FounderEndless LegendEL Founder
    There's a trading card beta already? Interesting news.

Space Recruit
    G2G

Level
    Level Completed: 60%
Next Level: 40XP
    Achievements:
    AstronomerHappy Birthday!
    Made this account just then to post here. Just want to be honest about that. Anyways, this looks like a nice community. I have seen 6 kind souls in this very thread.

Wouldn't mind taking them off your hands. It's a very nice thing you're doing here, most people are selling them for currency and such. I just want to say thank you. You are a rare thing in this world.

Once again, I just want to let you know that I made this account literally for the sake of posting here. Only give it to me if no other fish are biting. If you get 2 other users wanting it, then by all means, you have my permission to gift it to them rather then me.

Thank you,
    gravyx.

EDIT- Forgot to leave my Username and such. I was going to wait for someone to prompt for me to give it, but I'll save you the work and post it right here :P

USERNAME- Ownt_
    Last edited by Gravyx; 05-19-2013 at 12:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread