+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baldurs Gate : Enhanced back in business.

Rear Admiral
    G2G
    Level
    Level Completed: 86%
Next Level: 29XP
    Achievements:
    I love you guys!Among the StarsBeen there, done that...Capture the Tag!Stardom!!!OverdriveHumm... not bad...
    Awards:
    Dev TeamEndless SpaceDisharmonyDungeon of the EndlessDotE FounderEndless LegendEL Founder

Baldurs Gate : Enhanced back in business.

Dear Friends of Baldur’s Gate,

We're back!

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition is available for sale once again. All outstanding issues with our publishing partner have been resolved.

We'll announce the details of an upcoming major Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition patch and the Android tablet version in the near future. We'll also have some exciting news regarding Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition soon after.

We want to thank our fans for the outpouring of support we received during this difficult time. Legal issues are never fun. We're glad we can once again focus on what matters - makin' videogames!

Regards,
    Trent Oster
    President, Beamdog & Overhaul Games
    So this just landed in my mailbox - I am mildly estatic. Especially given how this means they can finish the promised patches for BG1:E and begin working for real on BG2:E

Lieutenant
    G2G

Level
    Level Completed: 75%
Next Level: 38XP
    Achievements:
    Capture the Tag!OverdriveAstronautHi my name is...Rising Star!Happy Birthday!
    Awards:
    Dungeon of the EndlessDotE FounderDisharmonyEndless SpaceDev Team
    That is good news. I really liked BG series.

DarkMeph

Fleet Admiral
    G2G
    Level
    Level Completed: 36%
Next Level: 322XP
    Achievements:
    OverdriveS.T.A.R.S.Taggerator!A little help from a friend!Group FrenzyStardom!!!Endless Space ExplorerCrowd Friending!Been there, done that...
    Awards:
    Dev TeamEndless SpaceBEER2GETHERDisharmonyDisharmonyDisharmonyDotE FounderDotE FounderDotE FounderDungeon of the EndlessEndless LegendEL Founder
    Quite good news

"When the Earth, cold and calm, clears, a shadow climbed the hill..."

+ Reply to Thread